- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
* Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
How to change modes (Mode 2 to Mode 1)