The TS5823 transmitter packs 200mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized video/audio transmitter! A must have for those looking to save size and weight while still getting good performance. The TS5823 is transmitting a full range of 32 channels and only weighs 7-8g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft, especially small models and 350 size multi-rotors such as Quanum Nova, DJI Phantom, QR X350 and more!
NOTE: This is the V2 release of the TS5823 that has had the previous known issues with lines in the display resolved.
- Micro sized and light weight - perfect for use with small models
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E bands and F bands
- Transmitter frequency: 5645-5945MHz with 200mW power output
- Transmitting distance > ~1500m (open area)
- Modulate: Wideband FM Modulate
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 23~24dBm
- Channel: 32CH
- Operation Voltage: 6-12V (2-3S Li-Po, 12.6V Maximum)
- If you use a battery pack larger than 3S-Lipo, then you must use 12V BEC to supply power to TS5823. If the voltage is over 3S Li-Po, it will burn the VTX and it is not covered by warranty. Simply say, for instance: if you use a 4-6S Li-Po battery pack, then you must use a stable 12V BEC to supply power to this VTX.
- Supply Current: 190mA
- Operating Temperature: -10~85 Video Band Width : 0~8.0 MHz
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Dimension: 30x20x8mm
- Weight: Approx 7-8g (without antenna)
- Approx 16g with default antenna
- 1 x TS5823 5.GHz 200mW 32CH A/V transmitter - Connector with Pin
- 1 x Standard Wire
- 1 x Antenna
** Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without antenna installed, or an improper antenna was used may easily burn the VTX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. The antenna helps the VTX to reduce heat so using an improper antenna will burn/damage the VTX easily.
** If you are beginner, it is better for you to use TS832/TS835 instead because of no DIY cabling required. Lots of people damaged the TS5823/TS5823/TS-Q due to wrong cabling (Wrongly connected +/- cables and burnt the VTX).
** Warning: Any customized work (eg. you remove the default RP-SMA/SMA connector and solder a thin antenna on the VTX. This might cause overheat and burn the IC) on the VTX by yourself will void the factory warranty (no warranty, replacement and refund will be offered).
** HOT: 5.8Ghz Transmitter is always HOT no matter of which brand because it releases heat during transmission. Without using an proper antenna, it could burn itself in seconds because the heat has no where to release. You are recommended to use an external Heat Sink to help on reducing heat.
** Due to above reasons. Replacement / refund will be offered only after the VTX is returned back to us. Thank you for your kind attention.
** You may consider to use an external Heat Sink to reduce the heat a bit. Click here to browse all available heat sinks.