This is the latest version of SE2205 V2 from the previous SE2205 Motor. This motor uses Arc N52H Magnet, Japan EZO Bearing, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel and 7075 High Quality CNC Material.
The motor has been balanced by Motion Balancing
Machine so you will see the colored balancing mud in the motor. There are lots of brands who claimed their motors are balanced but in fact it is only static balanced (this means just to filter the highly imbalanced CNC out), its balancing quality is far away from real Dynamic Balancing. If you do not see the balancing mud inside almost all motors, that means their "balanced" word is just a joke. Be Smart & Buy Smart! Dynamic balancing is the most time consuming part when manufacturing a motor so factories don't like to balance the motors due to saving of labor work. RCX always cannot catch up the supply demand due to this reason (production quantity is limited by the balancing work). If a factory can supply heaps of motors to the market, do you think their motors are balanced well? If RCX does not need to balance the motor, the production would be much faster.
Quality Motor Best for 170-350 frames
SE2205 V2 With Double Grub Screws
It uses two grub screws on locking the motor shaft from being slipped out to make sure the motor bell will not fly off during flight.
Neat copper wire winding
This SE2205 V2 motor made with Japan Imported Copper Wire, EZO Bearings, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel.
All RCX SE2205 V2 Motors Are Factory Balanced!!
Unlike most other brands who do not balance their motors (or just lie that the motor has been balanced). All of our SE2205 V2 motors have been balanced by Dynamic Balancing Machine. It takes time so the production quantity (bottleneck) is limited. You will see the balancing mud in most of RCX SE-Motors, it is the proof of *balanced*.
Φ16 and Φ19 Mounting Screw Thread
Standard 5mm Prop Shaft with Special Anti-Slip Pattern Circle Plate
This motor designed with standard Φ5mm Prop Mount together with Slip-Resistant Locknut so this can lock up the propeller pretty well. The circle plate has special anti-slip pattern.
AWG Soft Cable for Easy Soldering
This motor was soldered with long soft AWG cables for easy soldering and wiring. Shorten these cables if you do not need them that long, it will help on losing weight.
With both 16mm and 19mm mounting options in M3 screw size, it will fit most frames in the market.
Thrust Test Table
Please refer to both Thrust Test Table and the Video Thrust Test (by Third Party) below.
Where can you get a such high quality motor for such a low price? We are losing money to sell this motor because we want to beat our competitors. We may adjust (raise) the price anytime so you are better to buy as many as you can to save money now.
- Model: SE2205 V2
- KV: 2600KV
- Weight: Approx. 28.6g (net weight included long AWG cables)
- you can lower the weight if you shorten the long AWG cables.
- AWG Cable: 15cm (long enough)
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (CW)
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Dimensions: Φ26.8x15.3mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Suitable ESC: 25-40A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- HobbyWing's XRotor works pretty well with SE2205 V2 motor so it is recommended especially the XRotor 30A is small in size as small as some 10A-12A ESC.
- Since SimonK and BLHeli might shutter during high RPM on small props (eg. 5030). So if you plan to drive the motor hard, please consider to get XRotor 30 because XRotor was tested at high RPM without any sync issue.
- Suitable Battery: 3-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
Bearing and motor shaft are common consumable parts of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time. Replacement of bearings and motor shaft could sometime fix mirror issues. It is better for you to keep some for spare.
- 1 x RCX SE2205 V2 2600KV FPV Racing Edition Motor
- 1 x Aluminium Locknuts M5 (Slip-Resistant) - CW
- 1 x Circle Plate
- 1 x Set of M3*5 Screw
Notice: This question "my new motor is hard to turn by finger, it is not smooth so it is defective!" has been asked many times. Please click here for the answer. We are so tired to answer this question by email, please read it before you purchase.