The motor has been balanced by Motion Balancing
Machine so you will see the colored balancing mud in the motor. There are lots of brands who claimed their motors are balanced but in fact it is only static balanced (this means just to filter the highly imbalanced CNC out), its balancing quality is far away from real Dynamic Balancing. If you do not see the balancing mud inside almost all motors, that means their "balanced" word is just a joke. Be Smart & Buy Smart! Dynamic balancing is the most time consuming part when manufacturing a motor so factories don't like to balance the motors due to saving of labor work. RCX always cannot catch up the supply demand due to this reason (production quantity is limited by the balancing work). If a factory can supply heaps of motors to the market, do you think their motors are balanced well? If RCX does not need to balance the motor, the production would be much faster.
Quality Motor Best for 130-160 frames
RS1407 With Grub Screw
It uses grub screw on locking the motor shaft from being slipped out to make sure the motor bell will not fly off during flight.
Neat copper wire winding
This RS1407 motor made with Japan Imported Copper Wire, EZO Bearings, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel.
All RCX RS1407 Motors Are Factory Balanced!!
Unlike most other brands who do not balance their motors (or just lie that the motor has been balanced). All of our RS1407 motors have been balanced by Dynamic Balancing Machine. It takes time so the production quantity (bottleneck) is limited. You will see the balancing mud in most of RCX RS-Motors, it is the proof of *balanced*.
Standard Φ12 in M2 Mounting Screw Thread
Standard 5mm Prop Shaft with Anti-Slip Aluminium Locknut
This motor designed with standard Φ5mm Prop Mount together with Slip-Resistant Locknut so this can lock up the propeller pretty well.
AWG Soft Cable for Easy Soldering
This motor was soldered with long soft #24 AWG cables for easy soldering and wiring. Shorten these cables if you do not need them that long, it will help on losing weight.
With both 12mm mounting in M2 screw size, it will fit most frames in the market.
Thrust Test Table
Please refer to both Thrust Test Table and the Video Thrust Test (by Third Party) below. DYS4040BN-3 Tril Blade is to hot on 3S (12.6V Full) so please avoid to try.
Where can you get a such high quality motor for such a low price? We are losing money to sell this motor because we want to beat our competitors. We may adjust (raise) the price anytime so you are better to buy as many as you can to save money now.
- Model: RS1407
- KV: 4100KV
- Weight: Approx. 17g (net weight included long AWG cables)
- you can lower the weight if you shorten the long AWG cables.
- AWG Cable: 15cm
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (CW)
- Stator Diameter: 14mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rotor: N52SH Arc Magnets
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy Hollow Shaft
- Top 5mm Hollow
- Bottom 2mm Solid
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel
- Bearings: Japan EZO Bearing
- CNC Material: High Quality AL 7075
- Motor Dimensions: Φ--mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Suitable ESC: 20-25A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- HobbyWing's XRotor works pretty well with H1407 motor so it is recommended especially the XRotor 10A is small in size.
- Since SimonK and BLHeli might shutter during high RPM on small props (eg. 5030). So if you plan to drive the motor hard, please consider to get XRotor 10A because XRotor was tested at high RPM without any sync issue.
- Suitable Battery: 3-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
Bearing and motor shaft are common consumable parts of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time. Replacement of bearings and motor shaft could sometime fix mirror issues. It is better for you to keep some for spare.
- 1 x RCX RS1407 4100KV FPV Racing Edition Motor
- 1 x Hex Locknuts M5 (Slip-Resistant) - CW
- 1 x Set of Screw
Notice: This question "my new motor is hard to turn by finger, it is not smooth so it is defective!" has been asked many times. Please click here for the answer. We are so tired to answer this question by email, please read it before you purchase.