- Do not mess up the 7V - 24V pin. Otherwise the VTX will burn immediately.
- Must install antenna before connecting power. Otherwise the VTX will burn immediately
- Support OSD Frequnecy and Power tuning;
- The output power is stable ,the far transmission distance: ≥0.5km@25mW, ≥0.8km@100mW, ≥1km@200mW
- Transmit power 4 gear switch: 0mw/25mW/100mW/200mW;
- Output 48 frequency points, and has E group 8 race frequency at the same time using each other without interference;
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions;
- Built-in output power self-check function;
- Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
- Wide input voltage range. low power consumption; 7V～24V, +12V/170mA@200mW;
- Small volume: 27mm×27mm×4.5mm;mounting holes 20mm×20mm(4-M2) correspond exactly mini CC3D NAZE32 F3 F4 Flying control
- Light weight: ≤3.5g(including antenna)
- Input voltage: 7-24V DC
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW
- Size: 27mm * 27mm * 4.5mm
- Mounting: M2 @ 20x20mm
- Weight: Approx 3.5g (without antenna and connecting wire)
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
OSD Frequency and Power tuning:
Power the VTX by 7-24V, Connect the RX port on VTX to FC. Let's take F4 Omnibus 32K Flight Controller as example, RX port on VTX connect to RX port on FC, Video IN on VTX connect to Video Out on FC. Bind Radio control to receiver, receiver connect to FC finish setting and control via radio control, and open Betaflight, choose UART6 in Port configuration on Betaflight, IRC Tramp on Peripherals position, click save.
And now, connction and dedug on Betaflight is finished. Now you can dedug via radio control, pull the throttle to middle, Yaw to far left, Pitch to top, and now there will be debug interface popup, Pitch up/down as choose, Yaw left right as confirm and quit, you can set PID, OSD, Frequency and channel, VTX power, after finishing setting you can quit and fly.
- 1 x VTX
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Cable
** Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without antenna installed, or an improper antenna was used may easily burn the VTX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. The antenna helps the VTX to reduce heat so using an improper antenna will burn/damage the VTX easily.
** Warning: Any customized work (eg. you remove the default RP-SMA/SMA connector and solder a thin antenna on the VTX. This might cause overheat and burn the IC) on the VTX by yourself will void the factory warranty (no warranty, replacement and refund will be offered).
** HOT: 5.8Ghz Transmitter is always HOT no matter of which brand because it releases heat during transmission. Without using an proper antenna, it could burn itself in seconds because the heat has no where to release. You are recommended to use an external Heat Sink to help on reducing heat.
** Due to above reasons. Replacement / refund will be offered only after the VTX is returned back to us. Thank you for your kind attention.