This is the 3K Carbon Fiber (FULL CARBON) version of H250 frame which was designed to have more mounting options for Flight Controller, GPS and other gears. 3K Carbon Fiber is one of the best Carbon material commonly used in RC Hobby, it is better than Carbon Fiber Composite material.
Top Panel Mounting
You can mount 45mm, 30.5mm and 30mm Flight Controller or GPS on the top panel while other H250 frames do not such easy mounting options.
Bottom Panel Mounting
You can also mount 45mm, 35mm, 30.5mm and 30mm Flight Controller on the bottom panel while other H250 frames allow you to mount one 45mm FC only. The spacer is light weight Aluminum made.
Motor Mounting Option
Both M2 and M3 holes are available for motors. eg. 1306/1804/1806 motors usually use M2 while 2204/2206 motors usually use M3. This makes your life easier without having to make a M3 hole by yourself when you use 2204/2206 motor because other H250 frames usually ship with M2 option only.
Change made in Dev 2014.
After receiving feedback from our customers we made the following changes since Dec 2014. Two rows are shorten and moved position which makes the frame more strong and durable (during crash).
- Various mounting patterns for flight controller which you can mount 30x30mm, 30.5x30.5mm, 35x35mm or 45x45mm are all available.
- Very flexibility mounting patterns for flight controller, GPS, Camera and 5.8Ghz, etc..
- Both M2 and M3 screw holes for motors from 1804 (M2) to 2206 (M3).
- Material: 3K Carbon Fiber (Full Carbon)
- Spacer Material: Aluminum
- You may purchase more Black or Red spacer separately.
- Panel Thickness
- Arm: Approx 3mm
- Other: Approx 1.5mm - 1.7mm
- Net Weight:
- Approx. 101g (all CF panels)
- Approx. 142g (whole package)
- 1 x RCX H250CF-3K FPV Quadcopter (3K Carbon Fiber)
- 1 x KK 2.1 Flight Controller
- 4 x H1806 2400KV (CW)
- 4 x RCX 12A BLHeli Multirotor ESC
- You may choose a different ESC from the selection list but if you choose an OPTO ESC (No BEC), then you should also choose an UBEC (for powering up the fight controller) from the selection list too. Please make sure you understand that otherwise leave it as default.
- 1 x Power Distribution Board
- 16 x 5030 2-Blade EPP Propeller (Plastic)
- Yes. 16pcs included so you can have lots of spare props.
Extra Items You May Need For The Build (to be purchased separately)
** Availability of this package also depends on the availability of each individual item listed above.
** Only items listed above are included in the package. Other extra accessories are excluded (eg. connector, cable, screws, nylon screw, etc.) unless specified on above individual product page. Item is not in "Package Included" means it is not included.
** If you change the motor from the option list, you will also receive *all* CW Prop Mount by default. You need to purchase the suitable CCW Prop mount for the motor you choose separately if you need.
** RCX08-041 and RCX08-057 Tension Damper are suitable for this frame.
Build Tutorial - H250CF + H1806 Motor + 12A ESC + KK 2.1 + LED + Devo RX601
Becareful On Soldering ESC and Motor Together (this could cause motor jittering if not soldered well)
Please watch this video carefully, poor soldering could cause problem on ESC and Motor.
RCX H250CF + 12A ESC + H1806 Motor + 2200mAh 3S Lipo > about 17 minutes of hover time.