This H2208 was designed to maximum the power with 6045 Propeller. This H2208 2300KV is for you if you are using 6045 Props and want to drive your Mini FPV Crazy with 3S Li-Po Battery.
It assembled with Imported NMB Bearing and Copper Wire to maintain the quality. The motor has been balanced by Motion Balancing
Machine so you will see the colored balancing mud in the motor. There are lots of brands who claimed their motors are balanced but in fact it is only static balanced (this means just to filter the highly imbalanced CNC out), its balancing quality is far away from real Dynamic Balancing. If you do not see the balancing mud inside almost all motors, that means their "balanced" word is just a joke. Be Smart & Buy Smart! Dynamic balancing is the most time consuming part when manufacturing a motor so factories don't like to balance the motors due to saving of labor work. RCX always cannot catch up the supply demand due to this reason (production quantity is limited by the balancing work). If a factory can supply heaps of motors to the market, do you think their motors are balanced well? If RCX does not need to balance the motor, the production would be much faster.
Quality Motor Best for 250-350 frames
Neat copper wire winding
This H2208 motor made with Imported Copper Wire
, NMB Bearings
, Kawasaki Japan 0.2mm Silicon Steel
High Quality CNC Production
Φ12 and Φ16 Mounting Screw Thread
5mm Prop Shaft with Special Anti-Slip Pattern
H2208 shipped with 5mm prop shaft with special designed pattern to lock up the prop even better. It also has the circle plate for T-Type Prop and extra motor shaft adapter ring for Φ4mm hole.
Clockwise (CW) & Counter-Clockwise (CCW) Prop Mount are Available
By default, shipped with normal "M5 Slip-Resistant Locknut", this can lock up the propeller very well. But CW and CCW Bullet Style Prop Nuts are also available if you prefer. You may purchase Clockwise (CW)
and Counter-Clockwise (CCW)
Prop Mount if you prefer.
AWG Soft Cable for Easy Soldering
Long and soft AWG cable. You may shorten the cable in any length you prefer.
With both 16mm and 19mm mounting options in M3 screw size, it will fit most frames in the market.
Thrust Test Table
This H2208 2300KV Motor is for those who need to maximize the performance for both 5 inch propellers on 3-4S and 6inch on 3S Li-Po Battery. This is good for the Racing Copter and 3D Flipping Copter which speed and responsive are required.
For GF5030 Prop, it seems the RPM is too high for 5S so that the XRotor ESC re-initial itself at certain level of high RPM. Also it is too hot for GF6045 Prop with 4S so please try to use it with 3S only. Best to keep the motor below 70°C.
Where can you get a such high quality motor for such a low price? We are losing money to sell this motor because we want to beat our competitors. We may adjust (raise) the price anytime so you are better to buy as many as you can to save money now.
- Model: H2208-12
- KV: 2300KV
- Weight: Approx. 40g (net weight included long 20cm AWG cables)
- Approx. 45g with Prop Mount installed (you may shorten the cable to reduce weight)
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (no prop adapter is required for most 5mm props)
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 8mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Motor Dimensions: Φ27*22mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- ldle Current: 1.22A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.048Ω
- Hz Value @ 11.1V: 3.018Hz(k)
- Suitable ESC: 8-30A (depends on the prop you use)
- HobbyWing's XRotor works pretty well with H2206 motor so it is recommended especially the XRotor 20A is small in size as small as some 10A-12A ESC.
- Since SimonK and BLHeli might shutter during high RPM on small props (eg. 5030). So if you plan to drive the motor hard, please consider to get XRotor 20A or 40A because XRotor was tested at high RPM without any sync issue.
- Suitable Battery: 2-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
Bearing and motor shaft are common consumable parts of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time. Replacement of bearings and motor shaft could sometime fix mirror issues. It is better for you to keep some for spare.
- 1 x RCX H2208 2300KV Multirotor Outrunner Brushless Motor (Motion Balanced)
- 1 x Set of Prop Mount (T-Type & Standard [CW])
- 1 x Set of Screw
RCX H2208 2300KV + GF5030 Prop Benchmarking in 11.1/12.6/14.8/16.8V (HobbyWing XRotor ESC)
RCX H2208 2300KV + FC5045 Prop Benchmarking in 11.1/12.6/14.8/16.8V (HobbyWing XRotor ESC)
RCX H2208 2300KV + GF6045 Prop Benchmarking in 11.1/12.6V (HobbyWing XRotor ESC)
RCX H2208 2300KV + GF7038 Prop Benchmarking in 7.4/8.4V (HobbyWing XRotor ESC)