This motor was designed for T-Type 3inch Propeller which is commonly used on 120-150 Quad Frame. It assembled with Imported NMB Bearing and Copper Wire to maintain the quality.
It assembled with Imported NMB Bearing and Copper Wire to maintain the quality. The motor has been balanced by Motion Balancing
Machine so you will see the colored balancing mud in the motor. There are lots of brands who claimed their motors are balanced but in fact it is only static balanced (this means just to filter the highly imbalanced CNC out), its balancing quality is far away from real Dynamic Balancing. If you do not see the balancing mud inside almost all motors, that means their "balanced" word is just a joke. Be Smart & Buy Smart! Dynamic balancing is the most time consuming part when manufacturing a motor so factories don't like to balance the motors due to saving of labor work. RCX always cannot catch up the supply demand due to this reason (production quantity is limited by the balancing work). If a factory can supply heaps of motors to the market, do you think their motors are balanced well? If RCX does not need to balance the motor, the production would be much faster.
Advantages of H1304 over BE1104/BE1105:
Neat copper wire winding
- H1304 has soldered with Soft AWG Cables which is much easier to solder
- H1304 has much higher thrust and efficiency
- H1304 has been balanced by motion balancing machine
- H1304 is just little heavier (about 1.5g) that 1104/1105 motors currently in the market but with much increase in thrust which 1104/1105 cannot give you.
- H1304 gains you more power without much weight penalty so it is good for who need to meet the restriction (eg. Flying Weight) set by their country. (eg. USA < 250g, Japan < 200g).
- CNC Material of H1304 is 7075 class which is stronger than most motors in the market.
This H1304 motor made with Imported Copper Wire
, NMB Bearings
, Kawasaki Japan 0.2mm Silicon Steel
. LOOK at the blue balancing mud, it is proven that the motor has been balanced by dynamic balancing machine.
1104/1105 motors in the market are weight about 6gt. H1304 is weight at about 7.5g which is only 1.5g heavier but it has much higher thrust and efficiency than 1104/1105. So it is really a good trade for the 1.5g weight.
T-Type 3inch Propeller
to browse all available T-Type 3020 Propellers.
You may use this XM-10A
BLHeli ESC for this little high KV/RPM motor.
Thrust Test Table
We have tested this 4000KV motor with T-Type 3020 Prop with both 2S - 4S. All worked great.
- Item name: H1304
- KV: 4000KV
- Weight (g): Approx 7.5g
- Configuration: 9N12P
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Stator Diameter: 13mm
- Stator Length: 4mm
- Motor Dimensions: ΦXX×XXmm
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 2-4S
- Internal Resistance: --Ω @ 10V
- No-Load Current: --A @ 10V
- Cable Length: ~10cm (Soft AWG)
Bearing and main shaft are common consumable parts of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time.
- 1 x RCX H1304 4000KV Multirotor Brushless Motor
- 1 x Screw Set (4pcs for frame mounting)
** Notice: Motor is not exchangeable/refundable if the motor cables are cut (shorten) or motor has apparently damage. So if you want to test the motors to make sure the motors are working properly, we suggest you to use "Terminal Blocks" for connection between motor and ESC for testing. Thank you for your kind attention.