The Battery Meter/Balancer/Discharger is designed for Li-Polymer and Li-Fe battery, it can measure battery voltage precisely and execute balance work for series batteries, or for battery discharge in order to for long time storage to avoid battery damaged. It can be used as a portable battery meter as it is lightweight, self-contained and with a large display. You can also bring the Balancer to the flying field for battery checking purpose.
The product balance function can allow battery execute balance function before/after charge and using(discharge), also can match-up market string voltage charger to execute devide voltage balancing function while charging.
The product is used big size screen, it can show 6 cell batteries condition. It only uses 3 key to control all function, user can judge batteries condition soon, and can operate all function single-handed.
Thermal-backplane ventilation design, to prevent overheating.
Backplane heat, dust invasion can be avoided, better heat dissipation effect.
Don't worry about the temperature when the unit is in operation.
Supports 2 ~ 6 Cell Balancing tabs
Allows Li-Polymer/Li-Fe 2 ~ 6 Cell balancing and discharge
Included JST connectors and Another receiver power connectors.
These parts shipped with the latest XT60 version
(Important: The red cable set is only available in the spare part package [RCX09-241]. It is not included in the original box of 150W package [RCX03-245])
- Mostly Li-Po Battery (2-6 Cells) or Receiver battery
- Battery Pack : 2-6 Cells
- Balance Plug operating voltage : 7.4V-22.2V Receiver battery operating voltage : 1.2V-8.5V DC
- JST socket operating voltage : no limit on battery type, 7.4V-11.1V
- Battery voltage setting range : 2.0V-4.2V (default 3.3V)
- Discharge voltage setting range : 2.0V-4.2V (default 3.9V)
- Size : 93.5 x 60 x 17 mm
- Weight : 20g
- 1 x RCX 3-in-1 Battery Balancer, Discharger & Voltage Indicator (150W Discharging)
- the red cable set is not included and it is not mandatory.
** Note: The packaging material (eg. box / bag) could be different from time to time. Please contact us before you purchase if the packaging material does matter to you.
** Note: 2018/01/30: The factory has changed the T-Connector to XT60 already because most people use XT60 instead of T-Plug. Please get a T-Plug Adapter Here if your battery has T-Connector.