New BumpBee_S ESC runs BLHELI_S (J_H_90) firmware on BB21 MCU, offer the best performance for Race multicopters.
QFN5x6 Power Mosfet instead tiny QFN 3x3 Mosfet(The other ESC using), could delivery more current, better cooling and less heat.
Input voltage up to 24.8V.
RACERBEE 30A ESC Supporting 2-6S -30A in NO Airflow. The same great ESC as the RacerBee, but now upgraded to an EFM8BB21F16 chip capable of running at 48MHz! these ESCs have been the closest performing ESCs to KISS, mosfet driven with fast, dedicated driver chips on quality PCB. This gives you excellent freewheeling and exceptional braking. The next generation in speed controllers! With Silabs processor and gate-drivers which makes the motor braking especially fast. These are OPTO ESCs - this means that you will need your own 5 volt BEC to power your flight controller. Now supports OneShot125, OneShot42 and MultiShot up to 32KHz!
- Handles up to 6 cell power ;
- Firmware : J_H_15-90
- The Latest BLHELI_S Firmware Available
- Silabs EFM8BB21F16 at 48MHz
- Multishot, Oneshot and DLM Capable
- Damped light enabled, Oneshot,Multishot capable (automatic detection)
- 1.4mm pcb, 4 layer blind pole design, 3oz copper for better heat dissipation (most are 1-1.2mm)
- large IR 5301 Power pack NFETs (100A spec)
- composite triode, fast high side switching
- no bulky electrolytic capacitor
- based on the Silabs 39x - provides the same bulletproof reliability.
- sustains 30A continuous without the need for airflow to (supports frames with hidden ESCs)
- STRONG Dedicated ic Driver
- (MUILTSHOT) capabile
- PCB - 4 Layer Blind Pole PCB - 3oz Pour
- Mosfet: N-Channel
- Input: 2-6s Lipo
- Constant: 30 AmpsBurst: 40 Amps(10 seconds)
- Input: 2-6s Lipo
- 1 x 30A Super RacerBee V2 BLHeli_S (D-SHOT Supported) ESC
** you must use a "Heat Shrink Tubing" to cover up the ESC before mounting on the frame, because Carbon Fiber (or some other material) would cause the ESC short circuit.