KDS800 is a gyro with function of dual rate and head lock, which designed for helicopters specially. KDS800 adopts AVCS (Angular Vector Control System), which makes the function of head lock more outstanding and steady.
AVCS system: Since rudder trim changes caused by wind and other meteorological changes, and varieties of helicopter attitude changes are automatically cancelled, tail rudder operation becomes easy, making it perfect for 3D flight.
RCX 420 Gyro is recommended to replace KDS-800 and KDS-820 for better flight performance.
- Minimizes changes in an aircraft's attitude by wind etc
- Angular acceleration commands used
- Sensor vibration proofing
- Simple sensitivity adjustment
A must have upgrade for your King 2 or Belt-CP, this gyro can increase the stability of the Heli dramatically. Thanks to AVCS(Angular Vector Control System), which makes the function of head lock more accurate and outstanding, since rudder trim changes caused by side-wind and other meteorological changes, and varieties of helicopter attitude changes are automatically cancelled, tail rudder operation becomes easy, making it easier to hover or 3D actions.
- 40% the price Japanese made product, 85% of performance, great Price vs Performance choice
- Dramatically improves the stability of your helicopter, provide benefits from beginner to expert
- Able to use on Electric Helicopter or Nitro Helicopter
- Angular acceleration commands used, increased stability of the helicopter
- Sensor Vibration proofing
- Dual sensibility adjustment : Head lock or Normal mode
- Gain value can be adjusted through 6 channel transmitter
- Adjustable Servo Travel Limit
- Adjustable Delay Switch
- Digital Servo switch
- Reverse and Normal Direction switch
- Dimensions: 28mm x 28mm x 20mm
- Control System: Digital Proportional R/C System
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V - 6V (common for receiver)
- Operating Current: 80mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45 degree
- Recommend Model: Helicopter
- 1 x KDS-800 - KDS 800 AVCS Dual Rate & Head Lock Gyro