This is the Germany Version Gimbal Controller.
This controller is for use with brushless direct drive (BLDC) motors. Included sensor unit with gyro and accelerometer is mounted on the camera platform; the controller unit receives data from IMU to define camera inclination angles. PID-controller calculates the amount of compensation and sends command to the power unit, which controls the current in the windings and thus the direction of the vector of magnetic field in the stator. Magnetic field moves the rotor to the right position.
- USB connector (no FTDI needed)
- Stabilized VBUS (USB port)
- Pin layout optimized GND, A1 and A2 GND, multi-port, 5V
- L6234 brushless motor driver
- 2 outputs for brushless motors
- 4 receiver inputs
- 6 analog inputs
- Serial port available
- Power LED (blue)
- Small LEDs on the USB
- Dimensions 50 mm x 50 mm
- Standard MK style mounting holes 45 mm x 45 mm
- 2 instead of 4 glass diodes SOT23
- 5V better stabilized
- Shifter lever on the I2C Bus (3.3V to 5V)
- Pull reduced (for better edges)
- Bootloader and firmware of Atmega328 already flashed with the last version
- 1 x 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal Controller V3 (Martinez)
** Configuration of a Gimbal is not easy, so we are unable to provide technical assistant for each individual customer. Please seek for assistant on R/C Forums which is the best. Thank you for your understanding.
Important Disclaimer: This is not a "Plug and Play" device as simple as using USB Drive. Gimbal is for advanced R/C Experts because you need to use a software to configure it properly. Please purchase this device only if you are good enough to master it since individual support cannot be offered.