With the same program for the open source compared to KK or ACM, MWC's more stable flight performance, flight skills required for novice lower debugging process more intuitive. Dedicated MWC GUI program can easily observe the PID parameters, flight control signal input / output status, sensor / switch-state, as well as aircraft attitude and heading sensor signal state of each group, sufficient for the initial configuration of the aircraft easier.
MultiWii Lite lightweight version supports the following aircraft models:
- GIMBAL -------- PTZ Stabilizer Independent (non-flight control purposes)
- BICOPTER ------ 2-Axis Aircraft Avatar
- Tricopter ----- Y3 (Y-Type 3-Axis)
- QUADP --------- 4-Axis + Classic Mode
- QUADX --------- 4-Axis × Mode
- Y4 ------------ Y-Type Four-Axis
- Y6 ------------ Y-Type 6-Axis
- HEX6 ---------- 6 Axis + Mode
- HEX6X --------- 6-Axis x Mode
- FLYING WING --- flying wing with a (non-multi-axis machine, the program is in testing phase).
Tool to connect the computer via FTDI, flight mode can be easily converted at any time.
MWC MultiWii Lite lightweight version of the hardware configuration:
- ATMEGA328P microcontroller
- · ITG3205 three-axis digital gyroscope
- · ADXL345 three-axis acceleration sensor
MWC above the mainstream hardware platform with a combination of commonly used, which is equivalent to Arduino Pro Mini combined with 6DOF IMU sensors, integrated flight control design makes the work more stable.
MWC Lite in addition to the necessary input / output ports, expansion port also has sensors, magnetoresistive sensors are free to install and pressure sensors. In addition Lite also set aside a variety of expansion interfaces, can be used for OSD module, LCD liquid crystal module, Bluetooth module, the data transmission module, GPS module, satellite receiver, 3-axis head and other devices. With Chris MWC LCD module, outside the field ca
- Dimensions 50*50mm
- Standard MK Style Mounting Holes: 45*45mm
- Weigh: 13.5g
- SMD component design with atmega328P
- ITG3205 TRIPLE AXIS GYRO, ADXL345 ACCELEROMETER
- Design with servo output for Camera Pitch and Roll
- Separate 3.3v regulated supply for the sensors
- On board logic level converter
- All the out puts are labelled for easy identification
** To learn more about MultiWii, please visit http://www.multiwii.com
** We are unable to provide technical assistant or tutorial for this product to teach you step by step to setup your Multicopter. Please Google for your questions since there have been many discussion on this matter on the internet.
** Please purchase this item only if you know how to use it. Thank you for your understanding.
- 1 x MWC MultiWii Lite Lightweight Version 4 Axis Flight Control Board
Tutorial on This "MWC MultiWii Lite".