This is the programmer used to load the firmware (make change) to your MWC Lite and SE Boards.
1. MWC latest version of the program, with the corresponding GUI setup program:
2. Arduino edit and upload an essential tool for program:
3. FTDI USB to TTL-driven tools:
4. Arduino and MWC configuration procedures are required to support JAVA virtual machinecan visit the official website to download JAVA:
5. RCGruop forum, please post on the MWC favorites, latest news and updates are posted here, you can learn many things
6. MWC official website, DIY guides, FAQ and Forum:
7.Windows 32/64 bit Driver 2.08.14:
9.MWC the latest version of firmware and configuration procedures:
- 1 x MultiWii MWC Lite/SE USB Frimware Programmer Loader (With USB Cable)
** "Pin Header" is excluded from this package, but it is cheap and you may purchase separately if you need.
** If you have a problem with the driver (Windows cannot recognize the USB), please download and try these drivers Driver 1
, Driver 2