This is 600TVL CCD Camera for FPV Camera. People usually mount this camera to 180-250 frame directly with the screws.
Mini Camera with mounting holes (so you can mount it with angle)
Designed for Realtime FPV - Light in Weight
Do I Need PAL or NTSC Standard?
Modern TVs (the new ones) usually support both standards but some old TV would still either support PAL or NTSC. Some CCTV Appliances have the option to let you choose either PAL or NTSC standard to display and record. But it is always good to choose the standard that your country has implemented. Please visit below pages for more information and to find out the standard of your country.
** IMPORTANT: We test each camera using CCTV System in order to verify the standard after we receive the stock from the factory. However, please forgive us if you receive a different standard than you have selected since something we might mess up the standard but it is rare but it does not really matter if you are using the camera on FPV because you will have a choice to set the standard on FPV equipment.
- Resolution: CCD 600TV Lines
- Sensor: 1/3” Sony SUPER HAD II CCD
- Power Source: 12V
- Although the manual said that 5-22V Wide Voltage is supported but we only recommend to use a stable voltage (12V) supply from a BEC which is also the voltage we test each camera before packaging.
- Please only use 12-22V voltage for recent batch of goods (2016 Nov & Dec), the cameras might have noise (snow) under 12V. Please do not purchase this camera if you need to use it under 12V. Thank you for your kind attention.
- 2017/02/10: 5-22V Wide Voltage is supported for cameras shipped after this date.
- Do not follow the common paper manual (if attached to the camera), the input voltage could be wrong. At your own risk if try.
- OSD Supported
- Len: 2.1mm
- Weight: Approx 12g
- Dimension: 26x26mm
- Mounting (Direct Screws on Both Sides): ~29.7mm
- 1 x Mini Digital HS1177 CCD FPV Camera (2.1mm Len / Sony SUPER HAD II CCD 600TVL / 12g)
- this camera could be without Len Cover because the 2.1mm Len is too large wide so Len Cover does not fit
- 1 x Camera Stand
- 1 x FPV Cable
- OSD Cable is excluded because you only need one cable for all HS1177 cameras. You may purchase it separately from the option list if you need one.
** You might see "Black & White Screen" or "Blinking Screen" if the PAL and NTSC are mixed up eg. You connect a PAL camera to NTSC CCTV Appliance.
** Warning: Please use a stable 12V UBEC (RCX07-313 RCX UBEC 3A) instead of connecting the camera directly to the power source (3S Lipo), it could damage the camera and no refund / replacement will be offered, so you better test the voltage and make sure it is 12V before using it. Each camera has been tested before shipping.
** Warning: Each camera has been tested by using CCTV system to make sure it is working properly because we need to manually adjust the Len to a "clear" level before locking it up by glue/screw. The camera will burn only if you connect the + / - cables wrongly to the camera or connect an over voltage power source. Please use the default cable shipped with the camera only because not all cameras have the same pin layout on the PCB. Due to this reason, exchange/refund will be offered only after the camera is returned back to us for inspection. Thank you for your kind attention.
Below Videos Made by 700TV Line Camera