This is a high resolution 800TVL 1/3'' Sony Super HAD CCD Effio-A Mini Camera. It has very good video quality suitable for FPV
because it is very Small
in size and light in weight.
This is the High Quality Solution (800TVL) for FPV Camera.
High Quality FPV Camera
Only 15g - Light Weight + OSD Supported (OSD Board and CCTV Cable are excluded)
Do I Need PAL or NTSC Standard?
Modern TVs (the new ones) usually support both standards but some old TV would still either support PAL or NTSC. Some CCTV Appliances have the option to let you choose either PAL or NTSC standard to display and record. But it is always good to choose the standard that your country has implemented. Please visit below pages for more information and to find out the standard of your country.
** IMPORTANT: We test each camera using CCTV System in order to verify the standard after we receive the stock from the factory. However, please forgive us if you receive a different standard than you have selected since something we might mess up the standard but it is rare but it does not really matter if you are using the camera on FPV because you will have a choice to set the standard on FPV equipment.
- 1/3 Inch SONY Effio-A
- 800 TVL High Resolution
- Mini Illumination 0.01lux,
- 3.6mm Lens
- 80 degree Angle
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Sony 960H CCD Sensor
- Solution: Effio-A 4151+811
- Please look at the Sony IC. It has the word "Effio" + "4151". The cheap version does not have the word "Effio" so the quality makes a big different.
- Please visit Sony page for more information about ICs:
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TV Lines
- Total Pixels: PAL: 1020H×596V / NTSC: 1020H×508V
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 976H×582V / NTSC: 976H×494V
- Usable Illumination: 0.0003 Lux/F1.2
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Please Google if you are not sure whether you want NTSC or PAL. By default, we ship NTSC.
- OSD: Supported
- Sync System :Internal
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Gamma Correction: 0.45/1.0
- Video Out: Composite Signal 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- Electronic Shutter Time Auto: PAL 1/50-1/100,000Sec; NTSC 1/60-1/100,000Sec
- Operation Temperature: -20℃--60℃
- White Balance: Auto / Switch
- Power Source: DC12V±5%
- Do not follow the common paper manual (if attached to the camera), the input voltage could be wrong. At your own risk if try.
- Weight: Approx 15g (without stand, screw and cable)
- Dimension: 38x38mm (PCB Size)
- Mounting Screw: M2
- 1 x Mini Digital FPV Camera (34x34mm / 3.6mm Len / 800TV-Lines / Sony Effio-A 4151+811)
- 1 x Cable for FPV
** You might see "Black & White Screen" or "Blinking Screen" if the PAL and NTSC are mixed up eg. You connect a PAL camera to NTSC CCTV Appliance.
** Warning: Please use a stable 12V UBEC (RCX07-313 RCX UBEC 3A) instead of connecting the camera directly to the power source (3S Lipo), it could damage the camera and no refund / replacement will be offered, so you better test the voltage and make sure it is 12V before using it. Each camera has been tested before shipping.
** Warning: Each camera has been tested by using CCTV system to make sure it is working properly because we need to manually adjust the Len to a "clear" level before locking it up by glue/screw. The camera will burn only if you connect the + / - cables wrongly to the camera or connect an over voltage power source. Please use the default cable shipped with the camera only because not all cameras have the same pin layout on the PCB. Due to this reason, exchange/refund will be offered only after the camera is returned back to us for inspection. Thank you for your kind attention.
Example Setup & Testing