There are only 4 pads which you can use with this VTX which are Video (IN), GND, +5V (IN), PWM/OSD. All other pads are not used so please do not try.
- 48 channels are optional.
- Used the EWRF core RF technology circuit design.
- Support PWM/OSD parameter adjustment.
- Under normal condition, the digital tube shows the channel frequency point, channel group and power parameter adjustment in turn.
- Long press the button, digital tube radix point is lit, then enter the adjustable mode.
- Parameter adjustable mode initial display (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) is the frequency point, frequency can be adjusted by short press (1-8).
- And then press the button, digital tube display letters (A, B, C, D, E, F) that is the channel group, short press can adjust the channel group (A-F).
- Long press display the power adjustment (H:200mW, U:100mW, L:25mW - - - off), short press can adjust the power.
- Finally press the button to resume the normal operation mode of the module (the channel frequency, the channel group and the power will be displayed circularly).
** Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without antenna installed, or an improper antenna was used may easily burn the VTX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. The antenna helps the VTX to reduce heat so using an improper antenna will burn/damage the VTX easily.
** Warning: Any customized work (eg. you remove the default RP-SMA/SMA connector and solder a thin antenna on the VTX. This might cause overheat and burn the IC) on the VTX by yourself will void the factory warranty (no warranty, replacement and refund will be offered).
** HOT: 5.8Ghz Transmitter is always HOT no matter of which brand because it releases heat during transmission. Without using an proper antenna, it could burn itself in seconds because the heat has no where to release. You are recommended to use an external Heat Sink to help on reducing heat.
** Due to above reasons. Replacement / refund will be offered only after the VTX is returned back to us. Thank you for your kind attention.
** You may consider to use an external Heat Sink to reduce the heat a bit. Click here to browse all available heat sinks.